Friday, May 9, 2008

My wants like Joe's

What Joe wants is not unreasonable. However, it is a situation that I understand why it is against regulations. I would want some of the same things that Joe wants. I would want to have contact with others that I know and love, but I wouldn’t want to be put “on display” as an exhibit. I think that Joe wanting to be a “spokesmen” of sorts for the affects of war is going too far. It is almost like treason against your nation. I definitely would want communication with people around me and to be able to get out of the hospital and outside. Human interaction is the best cure for any illness or injury. It is what we as humans strive for. However, I think if I were in the condition that Joe is in, I would probably rather to have died. His life is nothing that I would want to live.

No comments: