Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Progress on topics

I have made some progress tonight on both of my topics. I searched the bureau of motor vehicles’ website. There I found the terms for getting your driver’s license. I agree with the regulations for sixteen year-olds that have not had driver training. It states that anyone over sixteen who has not taken a driver training course must wait 180 days to get their license. That seems reasonable. As for the other topic about weighting AP course, I have found that most public schools do weight their honors courses. I think the AP courses should be counted as honors classes and should more credit than regular classes. I am going to continue to research these two, but I think I am heading more towards the driver’s license issue.

3 comments:

Elise Carter said...

Nick, good topic, I really like it. I think that is is weird how the laws are different in a lot of states, and that maybe our country just needs to have one law saying when oyu can get oyur license. But, this would behard to do. I think that Indiana is more cnervative in its views. I can tell that you feel very stringly about this topic.

Elise Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise Carter said...

ok, so I mispelled you, your, and strongly, sorry about that.