Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Progress for Wednesday

Tonight’s progress was slow due to the music concert, basketball practice, and studying of other subjects. However, I did manage to search for sources that non-electronic. I think my best sources will be interviews, but books and magazines will help as well. My draft, expository essay has been started tonight. I have down a starting paragraph with a thesis statement. I am still gathering sources to accommodate both sides of the topic. I still find it challenging to find good sources against my viewpoint, but I will manage. The draft essay should be finished by the end of this weekend, and I will stick to that deadline. Next week is very busy and hectic. I need to get this essay out of the way before the start of the week. I will update more tomorrow on my progress.

No comments: