Monday, December 3, 2007

Progress Monday Night

My progress tonight involved me looking up other state’s requirements for obtaining a driver’s licenses. I checked out five sites for different states. The states I looked up were Florida, Iowa, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky. All five of these states stated at the turning of 16 years old, you could obtain a driver’s license if you have taken a driver learner course. Like most states I have looked at, these are learner licenses. It means that they are probationary and can be taken away quite easily. I am not challenging this statement. I believe learner programs are great and should be mandatory. This week I plan on starting my second essay by Wednesday and getting deeper into my topic. I am looking forward to finishing my essay this weekend.

No comments: