Friday, September 14, 2007

AP English Exam

After reading the course description section for AP English this year, I feel good overall about it. I am not scared by the exam, but I do believe it will be very challenging. The sample multiple-choice section seemed to be all right for me. I do not think I will do poorly on this section. I like having a list of possible answers then choosing the best one from the list. It is probably why I like math, because their can only be one correct answer. As for the essay section, I am little more worried about it. I don’t think I do as well on essays as I do for multiple-choice questions. This can be a problem considering that the essays count for 55% of the exam. However, I feel that I will score high on the exam. I will do my best and hope for a 5 on it.

No comments: