Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ad Presentations

The presentations today were all direct to the point they were trying to accomplish. Every group used a different style of getting that point across and they were effective. At first when I saw everyone else’s Ads I thought our commercial wasn’t going to be that great. However, after reviewing the responses it turns out we did pretty well. I think Jordan’s, Tony’s, Eli’s, and Christina’s group was very funny and their commercial definitely got everyone’s attention. Their use of the “crazy, over-energized salesman” worked well for their selling of hats. I wasn’t quite sure how hats really targeted our class, since most people don’t wear them to school. However, after watching their Ad I would say that many people would probably buy a hat from them. Its all about the “Wow” factor. If people are shocked or think something is stupid that person is doing, then they will pay attention. Their group proved this. Overall I compliment everyone on his or her commercials. They truly were great.

No comments: